1004 Windmill Drive – Dripping Springs, TX
This is a NON-SMOKING HOME
THIS HOME IS CURRENTLY OCCUPIED
Live in one of Dripping Springs’ most desirable neighborhoods, Sunset Canyon. Just minutes off Highway 290, and less than 15 miles from MoPac and South Austin.
Beautiful mature oak trees frame both the front yard and back yard. A spacious, fenced side yard is available for your favorite pet.
A beautiful fenced pool, featuring private, panoramic views of the hill country is a favored feature. Note: we are seeking occupants who will appreciate and utilize the pool. An additional $150/month fee will be payable along with the rent amount to defray the cost of regular commercial pool maintenance services.
An active homeowner’s association assures the continued quality of the neighborhood.
This home features:
- 3 bedrooms, including large master
- Kitchen appliances including refrigerator and microwave
- Spacious living room
- Fenced swimming pool
- Open plan kitchen with family/dining room
- double car attached garage (Note: additional, separate free standing garage is not included)
- large walk in shower in master bath
- shower and tub in master
- walk in closets (master)
- laundry room with supplied washer and dryer
- low maintenance stained concrete, tile, and textured wood plank floors
- Large screened rear patio with sweeping views of the hill country
- Situated in the very desirable and highly rated Dripping Springs School System
- 2 acres of private retreat, bordering on open space at the rear
- Quiet neighborhood with friendly and supportive neighbors